Junior Police AcademyThe Bowling Green Police Department sponsors a three day Junior Police Academy each summer. Students ages 10-13 receive hands-on instruction on the following activities:
- Basic introduction to criminal law and police procedures
- Personal and traffic safety
- Special Guest speakers (K-9, motorcycle and bicycle officers, Critical Response Team, Traffic & Patrol Officers, Detectives & Crime Scene Processors)
- Fingerprinting and Crime Scene Investigation
- Tour of the Warren County Regional Jail.
July 2012 session is full
Registration begins at the Community Education Summer Activities Fair.