Phone: (270) 393-3444
City Central Office
707 E. Main Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Your direct link to customer service for all city departments.
The City Central office functions as the direct link between the citizens of Bowling Green and the various City departments. Requests for services are received from citizens and forwarded to the appropriate departments. This office also handles requests for general information about City services.
|Common Requests Include:|
When you contact City Central, your request is forwarded promptly to the correct City department for review. If you have a question or a request, you may contact City Central at (270) 393-3444.
Annual Events Coordinated or Supported by City Central
- The Veteran's Day Parade hosted by the Military Liaison Board (MLB) includes a flag-raising ceremony, student essay contest and annual parade in downtown Bowling Green.
- Historic Downtown Lights Up! hosted by downtown merchants features the illumination of Fountain Square Park after weeks of preparations by Bowling Green Parks staff. The event includes musical performances, carriage rides, downtown shopping and a special appearance by Santa Claus.
Other Community Events
- Area businesses and organizations host a variety of downtown events including the Christmas Parade (Bowling Green Jaycees), International Festival, Corvette Homecoming (National Corvette Museum), sponsored street races and walks, Concerts in the Park series (Downtown Redevelopment Authority), the Welcome Back WKU Festival (Chamber of Commerce) and many more.
City Central Links
- Military Liaison Board & the Veterans Day Parade
- Special Event Information
- Utility Companies for service information.
- Bowling Green City Ordinance